THIN MDF is characterized by the lower sheet thicknesses. Similar to Standard MDF, it has an excellent surface quality, homogeneous color, and accepts virtually any type of finish.
The product widely used in drawers and furniture bottoms for both residential and commercial applications. It is also used in the manufacture of
robust panels (semi-hollow) in the construction industry, as well as numerous applications including wall coverings and door skins
• Excellent surface quality
• Low thickness
• Homogeneous light color
• Ideal for painting, varnishing, melamine and other coatings
• Excellent mechanical and physical properties
• Furniture and drawer bottoms
• Wall coverings
• Door linings
• Crafts in general (gift handling, picture frames, office and household items)
• Curved structures
2,8; 3,0; 3,5; 4,2; 4,5 and 5
1.220x2440; 1.2464x2.464; 2.135x2.440; 1.550x2.464; 1.850x2.750 and 1.850x2.440
Other dimensions and thicknesses on request.